May 5, 2011

PARANORMALCY

Reviewed by Milly 13yrs. old - Book Reviewer and Sometimes Baker
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White is a story about 16 year old girl, Evie, who works (well I mean lives) at a secret underground facility. Her job is not your normal teenage after-school job, she is employed to put ankle trackers on paranormals. Evie calls this a bag and tag job. You wouldn't think this would get boring, but for Evie it's always the same thing, catch the pathetic vampire and head straight home for homework. Until... someone (or should I say something) breaks into the facility and is looking through their files. That someone turns out to be a boy her own age, and funny. It doesn't hurt that he's also cute... sort of. He's not your average boy, but Evie's not your average girl either.
This paranormal fantasy story is a fun to read book with lots of action and lots of kissing. My favourite character was Lish, Evie's best friend, and a Mermaid. I liked her robotic voice when she tried to swear (it bleeps the words out). Evie also has a pretty glam friend called 'Tasey' - her pink taser! I listened to this one on my iPod twice and I'm going tolisten to it agin! I have to say the reader is perfect for it!
There is one sad part to this story... but I'm not going to tell you what!
I'm also going to get the paperback book and can not wait for Supernaturally to come out.
I think that Paranormalcy is an AWESOME book! So I rate this out of 5 paper dolls:
You can also follow Kiersten White on her blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...