Oct 1, 2010

SECRETS OF EROMANGA

Reviewed by Milly, 12yrs. old - Teen Book Reviewer and Sometimes Baker
Secrets of Eromanga by Sheryl Gwyther, is a book with two great stories. The 1st story is about a young 12 year old girl named Ellie, who knows so much about dinosaurs, but when it comes to illegal fossil smuggling will she know what to do? The 2nd story is about a tiny little dinosaur that lived beside the ancient Eromanga sea and must face all her fears.
I was sooo lucky that I got the book signed by the author!
I thought this was an excellent book, that I love and adore because I want to be a palaeontologist when I grow up. But, if I had to choose I'd say the little dinosaur was my favourite character.
I'd give this book out of 5 dolls:
if you would like to read more about sheryl Gwyther go to my mum's blog at:
Digging for Dinos
To make this you must buy yellow jelly mix (to look like amber) and make it up and put it in the fridge. In 1 hour you can put in the dinosaur lollies and put back in fridge for 3 more hours to set properly. Now you can go on your own dinosaur dig - they are ready to eat!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...