Jun 20, 2010

The Case of the Diamond Shadow

The Case of the Diamond Shadow by Sophie Masson
Reviewed by Milly, 12yrs. old - Tween Book Reviewer and Sometimes Baker
The Case of the Diamond Shadow by Sophie Masson is a mystery, about a series of jewel thefts committed by a villain named 'The Shadow'.
This book looks like a murder mystery by the front cover, because it looks like there's a dead girl. I was disappointed that it's not a murder mystery (she was only injured), the crime was just about jewellery theft. I should have listened to the saying 'you can't judge a book by its cover'.
This one wasn't really for me, I like a book to be a bit more exciting, but if you like romance (yawn) I'd say you'll like this!
I rate this book out of 5 :

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...